- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
Visit Reed Chiropractic for Natural Knee Pain Treatment
At Reed Chiropractic, our Solon chiropractor staff meets children, adults, and seniors with knee pain. Whether you're an athlete, an active employee, or simply struggling with knee pain in your normal day-to-day life, we can help you achieve lasting relief and improved function without having to expose yourself to drugs or invasive procedures.
Common Causes of Knee Pain
Knee pain may occur in one specific spot in the knee joint, or it may be felt more diffusely all over the joint. There may be association with warmth, swelling, and redness, and the joint may feel unstable or feel like it will buckle. If the condition is long-lasting, there could be weakness around the knee, as well as reduced range of motion.
These signs and symptoms can be brought on by a number of conditions, including:
- Ligament sprains or tears
- Meniscus tears
- Muscle strains
- Tendonitis (quadriceps or patellar tendons)
- Patellofemoral pain syndrome (runner's knee—often due to repetitive jarring or impact from running or jumping)
- Osteoarthritis, gout, and other types of joint inflammation
- Iliotibial band syndrome (lateral knee pain due to tightness in the IT band on the side of the thigh)
How Our Solon Chiropractor Staff Manages Knee Pain
Dr. Reed and Dr. Grant are our experienced Solon chiropractor duo who have worked with hundreds of people over the years struggling with knee pain. After confirming a diagnosis (through physical tests and personal history), we can empower you to heal from your knee dysfunction through a variety of comprehensive techniques:
- Orthotics can reduce pressure through the knee by improving alignment of your entire musculoskeletal chain from the bottom up
- Chiropractic adjustments can improve your postural alignment from the top down and stimulate whole body pain relief by releasing "feel good" hormones
- Nutritional counseling helps you learn how to eat the right balance of foods which will decrease inflammation and promote cellular healing
- Corrective exercises help you maximize your strength, range of motion, and rate of tissue healing in the knee and surrounding areas
Your input throughout your treatment plan is key. We want to know how our services impact your daily life because we only get to see you 1 or 2 hours per week on average. What you do outside of the clinic (and how our services impact these activities) will make a big difference in your overall healing!
Knee Pain Troubles? Our Solon Chiropractic Team Can Help!
If you live near Twinsburg, Aurora, or Solon OH and are struggling with acute or chronic knee pain, come see how our chiropractor team can help you! Contact Reed Chiropractic at 440-248-2866 to schedule an appointment.